CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
Faida Investment Bank’s vision is to be the premier investment bank in the region, delivering innovative financial products and services.
We link investors to opportunities through our equity and debt trading, alternative investments, transaction advisory, and investment research services. Our customer service charter sets out our commitment to provide our customers with outstanding service. It outlines what our customers can count on us for, as well as our clients’ rights and obligations.
To be the pre-eminent provider of financial services through superior and personalized service and intimate market knowledge, while maximizing investor opportunities through leadership in research.
Our Commitment to our Customers
We are committed to providing service with…
- Integrity: by being honest and having strong moral principles;
- Professionalism: Showing confidence and skill, with qualified professional staff;
- Responsiveness: Turnaround time is key, we always aim to exceed expectations;
- Passion: Showing boundless enthusiasm for what we do; and
- Innovation: Coming up with fresh new ways of doing things
What clients can expect from us
We will act fairly and reasonably towards all clients in a consistent and ethical manner. Our clients’ needs and expectations are at the core of our business.
We will treat all personal information as private and confidential, and ensure that it shall be secure. Our clients’ personal information will not be revealed unless otherwise authorized by them or required by the law to do so.
We ensure that our clients enjoy secure and reliable research, execution, advisory, and other investment banking services. We will provide our clients with clear, relevant and timely information to help them make informed decisions about our products and services.
Client’s Rights & Obligations
Faida’s clients have a right to
- Be served with respect, professionally and timely.
- Report any service delivery failure or complaint.
- Privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Receive updates concerning your accounts from us.
Our expectations is that clients will
- Treat Faida staff with courtesy; and
- Respond to requests for information requested truthfully, accurately and in a timely manner.
Review of the Charter
We will review this charter every year and work towards delivering our service goals over the coming years.
We value your feedback. If you have a complaint or suggestion, please let us know by communicating. Faida Investment Bank guarantees confidentiality and privacy in respect of submissions made.
How to reach us
You may contact us in the following ways:
E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: 020-7606027-35, Mob: 0724 721014 or 0733243811 on Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm
Visit our website: http://www.fib.co.ke